It doesn't matter where you came from or what you've done. What counts are your ideas!
Calling all short film projects
Submit a story and be a part of the community
Want a hint? Think Western.
Un western tout ce qu'il y a de plus classique. Mais qui se passe dans une cuisine. Avec du sel à la place de pistolets. Et parlant de spaghettis.
La présence de ce shérif dans ce restaurant sans vie, une atmosphère pesante dans ce saloon des temps modernes.
Quand le lieu d’une invention révolutionnaire - le cinématographe - devient une scène de crime. Quelqu’un sauvera-t-il les Frères Lumière ?
Un homme. Une femme. Un bar. Des retrouvailles. Un dernier mot avant de mourir ?
Parodiant le grand Victor Hugo, je vais disloquer ce grand niais de western.
Smuggling illegals from Mexico to the US did not seem a big deal to Edgar at first. But soon it will become his life...
Tras la persecución de unos falsos exploradores, un detective debe analizar una de las escenas del crimen que han dejado atrás estos malhechores.
How it works?
Submit your short film screenplay and see it come to life with your community in three steps: Upload it, share it and make it. To all movie lovers: vote and share your favorite stories.
Screenplay length15 pages minimum and 15 pages maximum.
Style, theme or referenceWestern (in the very broad sense). The film must contain a reference to the Western or include this genre fully.
- The action takes place in present time
- The film takes place in one location. If necessary, 5 shooting sets maximum in the same place.
- The plot has to include a betrayal that changes lives
- No more than 20 actors, extras included.
Elements to provide for uploading your project
- A hook (20 to 150 characters)
- A synopsis (500 to 1500 characters)
- A screenplay
- A cover letter (1500 to 4500 characters)
- A series of visual aids as reference (a main photo and four additional photos)
- A musical style reference (links to a music streaming site)
- A mini-bio of the author or the collective
The 20 screenplays with the most votes will be submitted to the jury, which will choose the six winners. The screenplays with the most votes will enter the yard of 20. The six winning short films will be produced and compiled into a feature film that will be shown in cinemas.
The more votes you get, the more chances you have to see your short film become a movie!
To consult the terms and conditions for participation of the Boostyour15pages contest, click here.
- April 29, 2018: end submission of projects
- June 17, 2018: closing voting date
- June 28, 2018: winners announcement